Tuesday, August 31, 2010

7 Weeks to Go

Since our boy will be arriving in 7 weeks,
I figured it was about time to post one belly photo
for all those who may be especially bored.

And as a side note (hopefully not offending most),
what is up with the nude or nearly nude belly photos?
Come on gals, would you really want your child looking
at a photo of you like that when he/she is grown up?

On a more optimistic note, I am grateful that
I have had many uneventful doctor's visits and
a healthy pregnancy.



Also, here are some fun climbing photos I took of
Jacob and Spencer up Big Cottonwood canyon.
Can you feel the BROTHERLY LOVE!

4 comments:

  1. Love love love the belly shot! And i'm w/ you on the nudes. just say no. can't believe you have only 7 weeks to go! puhleez let us know when the little tike makes the big debut :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. With ya on the nudes as well. Half of them bring on the gag reflex. Loved your belly pic though!!! Even though you look like you have 3 months to go :) The climbing pictures are awesome, I especially like the black and white one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen on the nude belly pics. I've seen some where their pants are unzipped and they have lacy red tank tops showing and I'm like what?!

    Can't wait for your babe to come. I hope to see you soon cause I mss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must agree on the nude belly photos... I'm not a big fan :\

    CONGRATS on the baby! I have not looked at this blog in obviously a long time!!! Whew!

    ReplyDelete